CASE STATION LTD PRIZE DRAWING – Official Rules, Terms and Conditions – v. 301120
NOTE THAT A PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. This CASE STATION PRIZE DRAWING (the “Prize Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the UNITED KINGDOM, CHANNEL ISLANDS AND THE ISLE OF MAN who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Case Station Limited, its associated and affiliated companies, and of their respective advertising and promotion agencies, if any, along with any of the immediate family and household members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of such employees are not eligible to participate in the Prize Drawing.
- Sponsor’s information and disclaimer. This Prize Drawing is made by and on behalf of Case Station Ltd, Blacknest Industrial Estate, Blacknest Road, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4PX. In participating in the Prize Drawing you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as shown here and that pertain specifically to this Prize Drawing, and also by the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this web site and which will govern Case Station’s relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Prize Drawing nor participate in this web site.
- Agreement to these Official Rules. Participation by you in the Prize Drawing constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding. Your winning a prize is contingent upon your being compliant with these Official Rules, and your fulfilling all other requirements as set forth herein.
- The Prize Drawing Period. It is Case Station’s intent to conduct a Prize Drawing monthly beginning with the month of December 2020. Case Station has no responsibility nor obligation to continue Prize Drawings beyond that of December 2020, and may discontinue, at its sole discretion, the conduct of such monthly Prize Drawings at any time.Each month Prize Drawing conducted will begin at 12:01 a.m. British Standard Time on the first day of each month, and end at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of each month unless otherwise indicated at the outset of such. In order to facilitate the Christmas time deliveries of merchandise ordered by the Prize Drawing winner of the December, 2020 Prize Drawing, the period of that Prize Drawing will end at 11: 59 p.m., British Standard Time, on Friday, 18 December, 2020.Entries that are submitted before or after the duration period of a Prize Drawing will be disqualified. Entries submitted during the duration of the Prize Drawing period will be accomplished by using the methods set out in Section 5, “How to Enter” immediately following.
- How to Enter a Prize Drawing. On 1 December 2020 to 18 December, visit our website, uk.casestation.com, and make a purchase. You will then receive an email message inviting you to leave a review of your Case Station visit and purchase with Case Station on Facebook. Confirm back that you are at least 18 years of age. Once you have left a review at the designated Facebook site you will automatically be entered into the then current Prize Drawing. PLEASE NOTE: Unless specifically indicated otherwise, there is alimit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, for the duration of each Prize Drawing Period. Entries received from any person, e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
- Prize Drawings and Odds of Winning: the Sponsor will select winners monthly in a random drawing from all eligible and valid entries received for each monthly Prize Drawing. The odds of any valid entry’s being selected will vary and will depend on the number of entries received for each monthly Prize Drawing.
7. Winner Notification
The Sponsor will use its best efforts to notify all winners via email as rapidly as possible. If any winners cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact them, then the Sponsor will select an alternate winner, or winners, to be drawn at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Each winner (or their parent/legal guardian if a winner is legally considered a minor despite being at least 18 years of age) will be required to respond within five (5) days of the date that notice was sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond or is under the eligible minimum age of 18 within the required time period, that winner then forfeits his/her prize. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8 to 10 days after the conclusion of the relevant prize drawing. Please Note: No additional shipping, handling or other fees will be charged to a winner under a Prize Drawing. Winners will be responsible for any taxes that may become due as a result of their winning a prize under a Prize Drawing.
Prizes in each Prize Drawing will be a Special Code with a retail value of 300 Pounds to be spent by a winner at Case Station’s affiliated company, GivfStation Ltd (https://givftstation.com). Code swill be valid for one (1) month.
9. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Prize Drawing is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problems beyond the control of the Sponsor, or, in the event the Prize Drawing is unable to run as planned for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Prize Drawings to address any impairment and then renew the Prize Drawings in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b), terminate the Prize Drawings.
10. Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Prize Drawings, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Prize Drawings, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents, (the “Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Prize Drawings or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Prize Drawings, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP) services, network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or mis-communications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Prize Drawings; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (c) any other errors or problems in connection with the Prize Drawings, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Prize Drawings, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Prize Drawing-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are also to be deemed as not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. You, as entrant, waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Except where prohibited by law, you as entrant agree that any and all disputes, claims and/or causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Prize Drawing(s) or any prize awarded under it/them will be resolved individually, and you as entrant agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions, of entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Prize Drawing(s), shall be governed by, and construed in compliance with the laws of England and Wales.
12. Privacy and Publicity Releases
13. Winners List
To request the name of the winners under the Prize Drawings, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Case Station Limited, The Factory, Blacknest Industrial Park, Blacknest Road, Alston, Hampshire GU34 4PX.